From the Principal
Seven Habits School
All students at Joseph Welsh School are leaders. Not only are they the leaders of tomorrow, but they are the leaders of today. They are capable, competent, caring global citizens who make a difference in the lives of those around them.
They are empowered individuals who recognize that they control their destiny and make decisions to solve problems. They are citizens of the world who lead by example. Our students are recognized by adults as contributing members of our school culture and community. They go beyond simply respecting tolerance to actively seeking out and appreciating diversity.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Be Proactive
- Begin with the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win/Win
- Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
- Sharpen the Saw
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Powerful Lessons in Personal Change, Stephen Covey
- The 8th Habit, From Effectiveness to Greatness, Stephen Covey
- The Other 90%, Robert K. Cooper
Joseph Welsh School Song - 'Leaders For Life'
We are Leaders For Life at a 7 Habits School
Everyone is special here we're, one of a kind
Kindness is important, we feel safe at our school
We're made to feel we belong - we belong
Learn to get along - get along
Our school spirit's strong - spirit's song
You can hear it in our song .........
LETTERS FROM PARENTS/STUDENTS/COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- Jon's Letter
- Letter from Gibsons
- Letter from Suzanne Brauer
- Letter from Merle and Hendrika Oosterhoff
- Letter to Rotary Club
- Letter from Jamal
- Letter from Barbara Johnson
- Letter from Colin and Shawna Learning